7 Ways to Infuse Lavender Into Your Hectic Life
Hi Ladies! I want to dive deep into all things lavender. Everyone probably knows about lavender essential oil, but how else can you infuse this lovely flower into your life? So glad you asked. See below for 7 new ways to use lavender:
2. Mix lavender essential oil with peppermint oil and dab on your temples to relieve headaches and tension. Be sure to test on your wrists first if you have sensitive skin. Try Young Living or doTERRA for both scents and many more!
4. Use a lavender lotion - Grab some Farmaesthetics Nourishing Lavender Milk to tackle dryness and smell great or smear some Fairy Flower Organic Lavender body cream by Avena Botanicals on your legs after coming out of the shower.
5. Make your own bath salts! Combine 20 oz. Epsom Salt, Extra Fine, 3 oz. Pink Sea Salt, Medium, about 40 drops Lavender Essential Oil, and 1 Tbsp. Dried Lavender. Makes enough to fill four 8oz. jars.
6. Asutra has many lavender-scented products that induce a restful sleep, reduce pain, and promote relaxation. Check them out here.
7. Create your own natural all-purpose cleaner by filling a spray bottle with 1 cup of white vinegar and 3 cups of water then adding 10 drops each of tea tree essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil and lavender essential oil, which all contain anti-fungal and antibacterial properties and prevent mold and mildew. You can also use just the lavender oil if you want a stronger lavender scent.
Fun fact: Technically lavender isn't an herb because the stem is woody... It is actually a flower!
Main photo by @margaretrajic
Meme by: @kristinakuzmic
Have others I should add to my list? Comment below!